Friday, September 18, 2015

Aloha!

Aloha! My name is Sisi. I'm originally from Shanghai China. And Sisi is my real name.

I moved to Hawaii in 2010, and it's the best decision I've ever made because I met my Mr. one and only here.

I recently started my new job as a realtor associate at Caldwell Banker Pacific Properties. I've been fascinated about real estate ever since I attended the 1st foreclosure auction in Shanghai with my mother when I was 12 years old. Although I am new in the realtor field, I'm certainly not unfamiliar with my work since I have gained much knowledge by assisting my mother in real estate investment throughout the years.

Most people associate Hawaii with beaches, coconuts trees, pineapples, and Hula girls etc., but I will show you much much more. And that's why I'm starting this blog.

Stay tuned for all things Hawaii. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment